Complex Litigation Attorneys
If you have a complex litigation case, you need to find a law firm with the resources and experience to handle it. The Florida complex litigation attorneys at Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter have successfully litigated numerous complex lawsuits.
Complex litigation can involve one or more of the following:
- Class action lawsuits
- Complex calculations or manipulation of large amounts of data to determine injury or damages
- Extremely technical or multifaceted subject matter
- Huge numbers of potential witnesses
- Intense time demands
- Massive document preparation and handling, and/or
- Necessity of using high-tech graphics or other sophisticated courtroom arguments and techniques.
Virtually any type of case may result in complex litigation. The types of complex litigation cases we handle include:
- Medical malpractice including birth injury claims
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Personal injury litigation
- Product liability litigation
- Securities law fraud
- Class action suits
- Construction accident lawsuits
- Insurance coverage disputes
Our experienced Florida complex litigation attorneys will evaluate your claim for free and represent you on a contingent fee basis, which means you don’t have to pay any attorneys’ fees until you recover on your claim. Please contact Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter today.