The hiring of a law firm is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. Personal Injury Lawyers serving Daytona, Melbourne, Orlando, Florida and Nationwide.This website is not intended for viewing or usage by European Union citizens.
- Pay attention.
- Think before you react when faced with highway situations. Remember, you’re often traveling at hundreds of feet per second. React wrongly, and it could be fatal.
- Anticipate potential situations, particularly at curves and at intersections.
- Avoid distractions like talking on the phone and jamming to music.
- Look far down the road so you can see oncoming automobiles and trucks long before they can be a problem.
- Watch for erratic behavior of other drivers and pay special attention to them.
- Use headlights or day driving lights.
- Don’t hug the centerline.
If despite your best efforts, a last second collision is unavoidable, be sure to veer right, not left. Whether it’s the oncoming motor vehicle, or a stationary object off the road, do your best to strike with a side collision or glancing collision, rather than head-on. If you or a loved one has been involved in an automobile accident or, worse, if you have lost a loved one in a head-on automobile accident, know your legal rights. For a free consultation, call CGWC.