The hiring of a law firm is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. Personal Injury Lawyers serving Daytona, Melbourne, Orlando, Florida and Nationwide.This website is not intended for viewing or usage by European Union citizens.
Bike Week has just begun and already four people have been killed as a result of motorcycle accidents in Central Florida. Here are some safety tips to keep all motorists safe this Bike Week:
- Remember that a motorcycle has the same status and privilege on the road as any other vehicle, so give the motorcyclist his full lane width and never try to share a lane with a motorcyclist;
- Bikers should never try to ride between lanes to overtake slower cars ahead;
- Always check blindspots and mirrors carefully for motorcyclists;
- Bikers should assume they are invisible to other motorists, position themselves to be seen, and operate their motorcycle as if they are invisible anyway;
- Bikers, and all motorists, should signal their intentions with turn signals or hand signals before turning or changing lanes;
- Wear helmets and other safety gear.