The hiring of a law firm is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. Personal Injury Lawyers serving Daytona, Melbourne, Orlando, Florida and Nationwide.This website is not intended for viewing or usage by European Union citizens.
Halloween is only a week away and it’s never too early to start thinking about how to keep your kids safe. Here are some Halloween safety tips from CGWC:
- Do NOT allow children to trick or treat alone or without adult supervision;
- Trick or treat early and in well-lit and well known neighborhoods;
- Never allow children to enter a home while trick or treating;
- Warn your children about watching for traffic;
- Warn your children to stay away from strangers, as always;
- Make sure costumes are reflective or bright colored;
- Have children carry flashlights;
- Make sure costumes, especially masks, fit well and permit adequate vision and line of sight;
- Carefully check candy at home and if safety of any candy is in doubt, throw it out.
Have a fun and safe Halloween.