The hiring of a law firm is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. Personal Injury Lawyers serving Daytona, Melbourne, Orlando, Florida and Nationwide.This website is not intended for viewing or usage by European Union citizens.
Memorial Day is suppose to be fun, but don’t forget to be safe. Here are some safety tips to make your Memorial Day weekend a safe time to honor the fallen heroes who made our freedom and good times possible:
- Don’t speed.
- Don’t drink and drive.
- Don’t text and drive.
- Wear your seatbelt.
- Wear you helmet if you’re a motorcycle or bicycle enthusiast.
- Boaters, wear life vests, don’t drink alcohol, keep your speed to a minimum and watch out for other boaters, skiers and swimmers.
- Swimmers, look before you leap, know the depth of the water, swim with a buddy and make sure children are supervised.
- Stay hydrated in hot temperatures and wear sunscreen.
- Use the utmost care with grills, gas, and fireworks.
- No matter what you’re doing, think safety first. Then have fun.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend from CGWC.