Memorial Day Safety Tips
Memorial Day is suppose to be fun, but don’t forget to be safe. Here are some safety tips to make your Memorial Day weekend a safe time to honor the fallen heroes who made our freedom and good times possible:
- Don’t speed.
- Don’t drink and drive.
- Don’t text and drive.
- Wear your seatbelt.
- Wear you helmet if you’re a motorcycle or bicycle enthusiast.
- Boaters, wear life vests, don’t drink alcohol, keep your speed to a minimum and watch out for other boaters, skiers and swimmers.
- Swimmers, look before you leap, know the depth of the water, swim with a buddy and make sure children are supervised.
- Stay hydrated in hot temperatures and wear sunscreen.
- Use the utmost care with grills, gas, and fireworks.
- No matter what you’re doing, think safety first. Then have fun.
Happy Memorial Day Weekend from CGWC.