VIDEO: What Type of Case Do I Have If I Was Injured at Work in Florida?

Representing Orlando, Tampa, Miami and Nearby Areas of Florida

When you sustain an injury at work in the state of Florida, there are two possible cases that you may have: workers compensation and/or a third party case.

Workers compensation cases have very specific rules and require a claim to be made within a certain time frame. Due to the nature of the process, it is highly recommend you contact one of our dedicated workers compensation lawyers.

A third party case occurs when an outside company, such as a vendor, is the responsible party for your injury while at work.

If you have been injured at work in the state of Florida, it is critical you speak with an attorney to determine what kind of case(s) you may have. To schedule your free case review, contact Florida attorney Nathan P. Carter of Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter by calling us at (407) 712-7300 today!