The hiring of a law firm is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. Personal Injury Lawyers serving Daytona, Melbourne, Orlando, Florida and Nationwide.This website is not intended for viewing or usage by European Union citizens.
If you have a complex litigation case, you need to find a law firm with the resources and experience to handle it. The Florida attorneys at Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter have successfully litigated numerous complex claims.
For a free evaluation of your case, please call (855) 880-4741 today. Our lawyers represent clients throughout the Orlando area, all of Florida, and nationwide.
What Is Complex Litigation?
Complex litigation can involve one or more of the following:
- Class action lawsuits
- Complex calculations or manipulation of large amounts of data to determine injury or damages
- Extremely technical or multifaceted subject matter
- Huge numbers of potential witnesses
- Intense time demands
- Massive document preparation and handling, and/or
- Necessity of using high-tech graphics or other sophisticated courtroom arguments and techniques.
Virtually any type of case may result in complex litigation. The types of complex litigation cases we handle include:
- Medical malpractice, including birth injury claims
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Personal injury litigation
- Product liability litigation
- Securities law fraud
- Construction accident lawsuits
- Insurance coverage disputes
Our experienced Florida complex litigation attorneys will evaluate your claim for free and represent you on a contingent fee basis, which means you don’t have to pay any attorneys’ fees until you recover on your claim. Please contact Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter through our online form or by phone at (855) 880-4741 today.