Motor vehicle accidents occur without warning, but the Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter Accident App helps prepare you for what to do in the aftermath of a collision to ensure that the rights of you and your loved ones are protected.
The Florida attorneys at Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter are proud to offer this free accident application for iPhone and Android smart phones. The app is available for download at:
The Accident App guides you through the steps to take following an accident to ensure that you and any passengers receive the emergency care you need and are protected in the event that you need to pursue legal action for medical expenses, lost wages, property damage and other costs.
Accident App Features
The Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter Accident App features:
- A camera, video recorder and text notepad to record important information immediately after an accident
- An emergency services locator
- An automated GPS locator to assist in gathering critical accident data
- Instant contact with a Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter accident attorney
- Easy-to-use forms to gather vital information like contact information for witnesses and other involved drivers
The app was designed with insight from experienced motor vehicle accident lawyers, and it contains the valuable information you need to get help and remain calm amid the trauma, questions and confusion that often accompany motor vehicle collisions.
Types of Motor Vehicle Accidents
The Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter Accident App also includes tips for handling various types of accidents, including:
If you were hurt or a family member was killed in an accident that may have been caused by a negligent driver, please contact Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter online or call (407) 712-7300 today for your free consultation. Our attorneys serve all of Florida.