The hiring of a law firm is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. Personal Injury Lawyers serving Daytona, Melbourne, Orlando, Florida and Nationwide.This website is not intended for viewing or usage by European Union citizens.
The FDA has recently issued a safety warning regarding a very terrifying fact…Men who use low testosterone treatment and therapy products have a 30 percent increased risk of heart attack, stroke and death.
If you, or a loved one, has suffered an adverse cardiac event (including blood clots, heart attack, stroke or even death) while using a testosterone treatment, you may be entitled to compensation for your injuries and damages.
What You Need to Know
- In the first three months of treatment, men 65 and older DOUBLED their risk of heart attack. Men under 65 with a history of heart disease TRIPLED their risk.
- 25 percent of the men in studies were prescribed testosterone treatment and therapy and never had their testosterone levels checked by a doctor before starting treatment
- 43 percent of the men who have been prescribed testosterone treatment or therapy already had normal levels of the hormone in their blood.
- There are no long-term studies on the safety of testosterone treatment and therapy -replacement products.
- The FDA has publically stated that “heart attack” is not listed on the warning labels for these drugs. They have launched safety investigations.
- Testosterone treatment and therapy is being prescribed to treat symptoms like fatigue and decreased libido. These “Off Label” uses have not been approved by the FDA. Treatment has been approved only for “Low Testosterone.”.
Product names: Androderm, AndroGel, Axiron, Bio-T-Gel, Delatestryl, Depo-Testosterone, Fortesta, Striant, Testim and Testopel.
What You Need to Do
- See your doctor as soon as possible. Even if you haven’t experienced a cardiac event yet, you may be at greater risk. Don’t take any chances!
- If you have experienced cardiac complications while using testosterone therapy, please contact us immediately. Your consultation is always free and confidential.
Don’t delay. Our legal team has years of experience dealing with pharmaceutical liability cases. We are prepared to effectively represent you. Call us today at 1-800-49-LEGAL.