The hiring of a law firm is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. Personal Injury Lawyers serving Daytona, Melbourne, Orlando, Florida and Nationwide.
It is hard to believe that another year has gone by, but 2015 is almost here. More and more people prefer staying at home to celebrate the New Year because the roads are so dangerous. If you plan to go out on the town, celebrate safely. Here are some tips:
- Don’t Drink and Drive
- Arrange for transportation BEFORE you go out
- Call a cab if you haven’t arranged for transportation and you’ve been drinking
- Pace yourself – A good rule of thumb it to drink no more than one beer, mixed drink, or glass of wine each hour.
- Drink water in between alcoholic beverages to stay hydrated.
- Eat food and snacks while you’re drinking to help absorb alcohol.
- Don’t play with fireworks while drinking.
- Follow instructions for all fireworks.
Now, Happy New Year! Be safe!