VIDEO: How Long Do I Have to Sue the Government If I Was Injured by a Government Employee?

Representing Orlando, Tampa, Miami and Nearby Areas of Florida

When you have been injured due to the negligence of a city, government, or any other municipality employee, there are many laws that apply to the situation.

For injuries of this sort, the statute of limitations is typically shorter and there may be a cap on damages that you may receive.

Due to the complexity of these cases and the differing laws, it is important you contact an attorney right away if you have sustained injury at the fault of a city or government employee.

If you or a loved one has been injured by a city or government employee, contact Colling Gilbert Wright and Carter at (407) 712-7300 to schedule your no-cost consultation with an experienced Florida personal injury lawyer today!