The hiring of a law firm is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. Personal Injury Lawyers serving Daytona, Melbourne, Orlando, Florida and Nationwide.This website is not intended for viewing or usage by European Union citizens.
Our legal firm, Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter, strives to give our injured clients outstanding representation and care through the arduous process of personal injury claims. We’re proud to share that not one but six of our Orlando attorneys have been recognized by the Super Lawyers organization for 2019. The rating service researches lawyers in more than 70 legal practice areas to identify those who show excellence in their field based on their achievements and recognition from peers.
Many of our Orlando personal injury lawyers have been named Super Lawyers or Rising Stars by the institution for multiple, often consecutive, years including:
- Melvin B. Wright, Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney and “Super Lawyer” from 2006-2019
- Nathan P. Carter, Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney and “Super Lawyer” from 2010-2019
- Ronald S. Gilbert, Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney and “Super Lawyer” from 2008 to 2011 and 2014 to 2019
- Jonathan T. Gilbert, Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney and “Rising Star” from 2015 to 2019
- Vanessa Brice, Top Rated Medical Malpractice Attorney and 2019 “Rising Star”
- Fermin Lopez, Top Rated Personal Injury Attorney and “Rising Star” from 2010 to 2013, “Super Lawyer” 2018 to 2019
The Super Lawyers Selection Process and Qualifications
Super Lawyers chooses just 2.5 percent of attorneys nationwide as “Rising Stars,” and five percent of U.S. attorneys as “Super Lawyers.” The process begins with a nomination which can come from peers, third parties, the Super Lawyers research team, or a managing partner survey. Independent research is conducted on nominees to evaluate these 12 qualities in a personal injury lawyer, some of which carry more weight than others:
- Successful Verdicts and Settlements
- Client Satisfaction based on representative clients
- Honors and Awards
- Legal Experience
- Certifications and Special Licenses
- Position in the Law Firm
- Memberships, Professional Bar Associations, and Activity
- Community Service and Pro Bono Work
- Scholarly Writings, Lectures, and Speaking Engagements
- Employment History and Education Background
- Other Outstanding Achievements
Depending on a lawyer’s overall score from the criteria listed above, he or she may be placed on the Blue Ribbon Panel. The panel then evaluates other Rising Star or Super Lawyer candidates in their primary practice area.
Our personal injury lawyers at Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter are among the most dedicated in the field and have been recognized by multiple organizations such as “Florida Legal Elite” by Florida Trend Magazine, “Top 100 Trial Lawyers” by the National Trial Lawyers Association and Martindale-Hubbell AV ratings.
Schedule Your FREE Consultation with an Award-Winning Orlando Lawyer
Our Orlando law firm covers a wide range of personal injury claims from auto accidents to medical malpractice to nursing home abuse. If you or a loved one has been injured due to negligence, please contact Colling Gilbert Wright & Carter at (855) 880-4741 today for a free case evaluation. We serve clients in surrounding areas of Florida and nationwide.