The hiring of a law firm is an important decision that should not be based solely on advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience. Personal Injury Lawyers serving Daytona, Melbourne, Orlando, Florida and Nationwide.This website is not intended for viewing or usage by European Union citizens.
This is the season of wonderful holiday parties with family, friends and co-workers. These parties can be fun and frolic, but they can end in tragedy if safety takes a back seat in your planning. Here are some tips to avoiding holiday traffic accidents.
- Maintain your automobile properly: Check the tire pressure, oil, lights, and fluids.
- Check the weather and plan accordingly.
- Plan your route ahead of time and consider safer alternative routes.
- Leave early so you are not in a hurry. Haste leads to mistakes and accidents.
- Don’t drive distracted, e.g. don’t text and drive or talk on your cell phone. Distracted driving kills.
- Don’t drink and drive. Either designate a driver who commits to drinking nothing alcoholic, or arrange a cab to and from the party. You don’t need to ruin your holidays with an arrest, or worse, a tragic accident.
Have a happy and safe holiday party season.