Joshua Machlus Named Top 40 Under 40
Congratulations to CGWC attorney Joshua Machlus who has been named by the National Trial Lawyers Association as a member of their “Top 40 Under 40″. Membership is by invitation only and based upon nominations from peers who are members of the invitation only National Trial Lawyers Association. Only 40 attorneys under 40 years of age from each state or region are selected. Nominees must demonstrate superior leadership, reputation, influence, stature and profile as a plaintiff’s attorney. The NTLA membership committee considers the following factors in naming at attorney a member of the Top 40 Under 40 in their state or region:
- Reputation among peers, judiciary and the public;
- Achievements, settlements and verdicts;
- Ranking and ratings by other national ratings organizations;
- Leadership and membership in other national and state trial lawyer’s organizations;
- Nominations from leading trial lawyers in the state or region
Congratulations to Josh!